11.02.2011

Keep getting kicked...

I think, in life, everyone goes through stuff, and, well, right now, it's our time.

We keep getting kicked in the face, as a collective family-- my husband, son, and I. Granted it could be much, much worse, but still, it sucks.

Right now, the latest and greatest (outside of my husband's not-so-good work situation), is the problems we keep having with this money pit of a house.

Moisture, potential for mold, exists...but the big, big problem-- our foundation seems to be shifting, cracking, and breaking away from the house, in some cases.

Then we're losing our backyard down a hill due to the erosion and grading of our property.

Add in the incessant flux of spiders and ant parties, and throw some fuel onto the fire with a dirty and unaligned HVAC, and there you have just one week in the life of our family.

I'm down, I'm down...I surrender...don't you see me waving my white flag.

"All right, move on, the show is over," is what I would love to say, but I don't know enough to proclaim it in a voice louder than a whisper for the fear of even more vehmenent repercussions.

No comments: