7.12.2011

Not too much to say today

It has been incredibly gross in NC since mid-May.  The summer season is getting longer and longer, and so much more intolerable.  I've never been a fan of summer though, so I am probably biased.

My son and I ran to the store, and when we got into the store he was beet red.  It was disconcerting, to be frank, and then he started crying.  I was a little alarmed, but it turned out he was crying from aloud noise he heard.  Still he was just so red.

When we went back to the car, we spent 10 minutes sitting together in the passenger's front seat just to make sure the car was semi-cool enough for him in the back. The back seat, with his new carseat now installed, takes even longer to get cool because 1) it is rear-facing and 2) it has a high back to the seat.

Little man is now sleeping upstairs, and I am beat from the heat.  I swear, I think every year it gets hotter and hotter, and all the more humid.  Yuck!  You can't get humidity off your face like you can the heat from a dry day.  I am hoping for some relief and for the dew points to drop...rain?  Haha, I wish...

No comments: