7.06.2011

Today's Menu

Today I caught up with an old friend from my pre-baby job.  I missed seeing her and talking, and it was a great experience.  I met her two little guys, and they were just perfectly cute and well-behaved.  I can only hope that my little guys (or girl) will be like that...they were ridiculously handsome too!

I remember how much I missed work, but then looking at my son, I wouldn't give him up either-- so the conundrum is can you have your cake and eat it too?

Work and Baby all at once, not having either suffer and enjoying both? 

I don't think there are enough hours in one day...

On a note of what the reality is, for tonight's most awesome dinner:  omelette casserole and french toast (potentially the latter).  I have a few fresh veggies left from the Farmer's Market, so I figured what the heck.  I hope it all works out.

Things that make you think-----Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..........

No comments: